Citibank Plus is a no-fee everyday account that rewards you at home and when you travel.
Tired of paying fees for your day-to-day bank account? Check out these benefits and hit the CLAIM button below!
- Pay no account fees or transaction fees with a Citibank Plus everyday account.
- Get a free Citibank Debit Card, with contactless payment, so you can shop online, in-store or overseas using your own funds.
- Use any Citibank, Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne or Bank SA ATM in Australia, free of charge.
- Access your Citibank Plus account online (desktop, tablet and mobile), through 24/7 phone banking, or at any Citibank branch or Australia Post.
- Pay $0 Citibank fees for any overseas ATM or in-store transactions1.
- Fee-free international money transfers to any bank, anywhere2.
- Enjoy free, instant money transfers to Citibank accounts, in selected countries, via Citibank Global Transfers3.
- Receive a free bottle of wine from award-winning wineries every time you dine at any Citibank Dining Program partner restaurant and pay with your Citibank Debit Card4
Celebrate everyday moments with Citibank Plus.
Here is what you need to know before you apply:
- You must be over 18 years old
- You need a valid email and Australian residential address
- If applying for a joint account, you’ll need your joint applicants details as well
- The account can only be used as a personal account (not as a business account)
- A Tax File Number (TFN). While it is not mandatory to provide your TFN, without this we are required to deduct tax at the top marginal rate
- At least two of the following forms of identification – Australian drivers licence, Medicare card or Passport, so we can verify your identity electronically
|Use the application status tracker to check the progress of your application.|
Once your account is open you will receive a Welcome Pack containing your account number and Citibank Debit Card within 5-7 working days.
- Citibank Australia does not charge Citibank Plus everyday account holders a fee when they withdraw funds from an international ATM or use their Citibank Debit Card to make in-store purchases overseas. Customers may be charged by the third party provider, which Citibank Australia does not control.
2. The receiving bank may charge a fee.
3. Citibank Global Transfers available from Citibank Australia to eligible Citibank accounts in selected countries/destinations. Daily transfer limit applies. Funds are converted to the destination account currency at the exchange rate specified to you on Citibank Online before you confirm your transaction. This exchange rate includes a commission for the conversion service. Subject to local regulations, transfers will normally reach destination account immediately, but in some cases may take 24 hours.
4. Conditions apply. Visit www.citibankdining.com.au.