EARN Up to 30K QFF Points for Joining Qantas Life.
50,000 QFF points are credited after 60 days, so essentially you are looking at 30K points for around the cost of $34.00.
Why Qantas Assure Life Insurance?
- Up to $25,000 early payment for funeral expenses
- A lump sum payment if you pass away
- Available if you are aged 18 to 74
- Up to $1.5 million payment
- No medical tests
- Dedicated Claims Manager to help with claims
- Death BenefitIf you pass away, your loved ones will receive a lump sum payment to help look after their future.Inflation ProtectionInflation Protection could automatically increase your cover amount by 5% every year, or by the Consumer Price Index – whichever is greater. Your premiums will also increase accordingly.
Future Life EventsIf a specific life event happens, for example getting married or having a child, you can easily update your Life Insurance cover.
Stepped vs. Level PremiumsYou can choose to pay either Stepped or Level Premiums. Stepped Premiums increase every year, but generally start off cheaper. Level Premiums generally start higher but do not increase each year with your age. Level premiums can increase through general premium rate rises and through Inflation Protection.
- Terminal Illness BenefitIf you’ve chosen Illness Cover, you’ll also receive a lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with a Terminal Illness.Funeral AdvancementTo help with funeral expenses, your loved ones will receive an early payment of up to $25,000 if you pass away.
Cover PauseIn case of financial hardship, you can pause your cover for up to three months. You won’t pay premiums but you also won’t be covered during the Cover Pause period and for the 3 months after you restart paying premiums. It’s easy to switch on your cover again and you won’t need to go through the health and lifestyle assessment again. (This can only be set up over the phone).